My latest find

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

January 25, 2006



Okay so I haven't posted anything for awhile. Over the time I haven't posted I have found stuff like a Imaginext castle $3.99 new in the box, just missing the video, If I found a Wistful Unicorn by Ann Ashford $1.09(Which we gave to Lucas), and Timberland Boots $1.99 and a Polo Solid Navy Shirt $1.00 for Shane. I only took pictures of the latest I recently found. Both things I think Ted's mom and Dad would like. The Longaberger Whitewashed dated 2001 basket $1.99 with plastic insert .49 cents that Valeri would like and Dan likes the military issue poncho liner $3.99. He got Matthew one for his birthday years back and Matthew loves it and uses it all the time. Ted has been wanting one for his sleeping bag. Dan has to wait till I find 3 more. One each for the boys and then Grandpa can get his.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home